GO-GETTER: A person who works very hard and who wants very much to succeed. A person determined to succeed. An aggressively enterprising person.
A LETTER FROM ALLISON
Allison Baver the designer active fashion label launched in 2017. Over the course of my Olympic, Modeling and Fashion career I realized that some people succeed because they are destined and then others because they are determined. I've learned the obstacles many people face on the path to achievement are know-how, resources and aggressive determination. In sports we call this attitude, the "will to win" and the “eye of the tiger”. Winning is an inside job and attitude is everything. Attaining your desires also requires consistency, teamwork, fortitude, goal strategy, preparation, hope and faith. It takes all you've got to the distance and little more to go for the gold. That is why in 2018 we created Allison Baver Foundation to empower emerging go-getters everywhere.
Arising from experiences of Allison’s go-getter personality and on conversations with champions, achievers, and business leaders around the world, we have developed programs and resources that invest in the success of students and the next generation of go-getters.
Allison Baver Foundation
The Allison Baver Foundation is a non-profit organization founded in 2018 by the Olympic Medalist and American Short Track Speed Skater, Model, and Entrepreneur, Allison Baver. Allison's original foundation, Off the Ice Foundation partnered with the Giving Back Fund for the 2010 Olympics and in 2012 became it's own official 501C3 and grassroots skating sports foundation. In 2018 shortly after the launch of Allison's designer active-fashion label in 2017, Off the Ice Foundation grew to become Allison Baver Foundation, empowering emerging go-getters everywhere.
WHAT WE DO
The Allison Baver Foundation supports the self-empowerment of emerging go-getters by providing students access to programs and resources that encourage and support victory in achievement.
WHY WE ARE HERE
Allison believes that the next generation is our best investment. The Allison Baver Foundation is committed to continuously empowering emerging go-getters so they can attain independence, strengthen job creation, and inspire the world we live in.
1. Go-getters are people who believe in themselves – and this causes others to believe in them as well.
2. Go-getters are determined and passionate. Their enthusiasm is clear to everyone.
3. Go-getters are persistent despite the obstacles. Each time they are knocked down they get back up and try again.
4. Go-getters are inventive, creative and resourceful. They think outside the box and love to generate ideas.
5. Go-getters are proactive and openly face problems. They see them as a challenge, and a way to get ahead.
6. Go-getters are adaptive, and are highly flexible. If something doesn’t work – then they will try a different way.
7. Go-getters are great dreamers who also set clear goals. They know where they are going and they are focused on their goals.